HW: Anthology of Cosmic Music

Karen Kusic kkusic at EXECPC.COM
Thu Dec 28 16:43:26 EST 2000

You can also find the CD here at Djanjos Music:

http://www.djangomusic.com/subcat_music.asp?id=7&dt=1&afid=KARE122500148

Yes, this link is because I'm an affiliate with them . . .

But, the price is great, only $7.19 (US Dollars) and shipping is free
through Dec 31st to US addresses.

Rock on!

Karen

Rik Rx wrote:

> Just a thought 4 those coming to HawkXmas
>
> a copy (copies) of Anthology of Cosmic Music was spotted
> this week in HMV oxford st for £7.99
>
> this double cd has Hawkwind and Van Der
> graaf Generator on cd1 (HW appears to be a varient of
> space ritual 2)
>
> and cd2 has more vdgg and Amon Duul 2 with Robert Calvert (8 tracks)
>
> might be a good buy for Calvert Fans?
>
> rx

- Frank Zappa