astoria - xmas gig

bedroom trancer colm1 at MINISTRYOFSOUND.NET
Fri Dec 29 18:48:05 EST 2000

bloody brilliant night, shame it took a while for passport holders to get
in, i had to join three different queues before it got sorted out (memories
of brixton seem to come to mind here?), highlight of the night for me was
hawkwind playing flying doctor and also buying the atomhenge, spacebrock and
starfield cds  (cheers captain black for signing it for me too), downside of
the night was not getting invited to the after show party, maybe next time?
Hope u guys and girls that get to go have a great time.

over and out

colm

oh yeah the free cd from voiceprint will be the original miss-pressed
spacebrock