HW:Astoria

Filip Vanhuyse filip.vanhuyse at YUCOM.BE
Sat Dec 30 13:06:20 EST 2000

Well,what can I say?
Mr.Dave Brock has put the record straight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This was so so so so so GOOD GOOD GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My head was so full I went straight to the hotel and had to lay down.
Wasn't intereseted in the after-party any more.My head was really spinning around.

Must say,MANY MANY thanks to Arin (The Real LADY),who made it happen.
Also thanks to Merrit and his lady who made me laugh throughout the day (HILARIOUS!!!!)
Also very very glad to meet at LAST:Bernhard Pospiech,Andreas Stuwe (and all the german/austriach guys),Dennis and his lady,Kevin Sommers,Adrian Parr and all those guys I couldn't really put a name onto.
Also great greetings to all those great American guys  at the hotel!!!!!!!!
Well almost forgot Eric Siegelman,hey you're a great guy.

Still have to recover,sorry.

filip hawknut