HW: Chrisma Psi Power single

Brian Halligan bthalligan at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Feb 17 17:35:51 EST 2000

Hi Hawkfans,

During my lunch break today I stopped by a used record shop and spotted
this record. It comes in a white sleeve and the record has Psi Power on
both sides. There was also a sticker on the sleeve about it being a promo
record. They were selling it for $7.00. Is this fairly rare, or something
you'd find in just about any decent record shop?

If anyone's interested, I can pick it up tomorrow or Saturday.  The sleeve
is a little discolored but the vinyl is in vg condition as far as I could
tell.  If anyone's interested, just send me a private e-mail and we can
work out compensation. (I prefer a trade to $.)

Then again, maybe I should buy it and put it on ebay...heh heh. With the
prices HW items seem to have been earning, it probably wouldn't matter if
the record was rare or not! ;-)

Brian

ob being on/off topic> I'm a non smoker, non dipper, non Web designer, non
drunk driver who yearns to move to Hawkwindia once Andrew founds it and who
once drove from Rochester to Boston (about 7hrs) to see Stereolab and visit
a buddy of mine...I think that about covers it. :-)