informal survey BLOODROCK LSDOA

Sun Feb 20 18:02:35 EST 2000

On Sat, 19 Feb 2000, Sprawl wrote:

> >In a message dated 2/19/00 10:11:14 AM, sprawl at STARPOWER.NET writes:
> >
> ><< Scream thy last scream - syd barrett >>
> >======
> >not solo barrett; the version i heard was one of his last floydian
> >recordings...

        <snip>

> As for the Syd song, you're probably right.  I just posted what my friend
> wrote
> on the tape.

        Don't know about the other stuff, but I can answer this one: it is
a full-fledged Floyd track, recorded in the same sessions as `Apples and
Oranges' and `Jugband Blues'. I believe it's only on comps.: Jon B. had it
on something called _The Psychedelic Dungeon_ which I've been vaguely
trying to find ever since. So, since the subject's come up, Jon, where did
you get that disc? Yours,
                          Jon

--
        |       Jonathan Jarrett             11 Manhattan Drive,   |