HW

Cliff & Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Wed Feb 23 02:45:12 EST 2000

I just found , of all amazing things, Hawkwinds "Year 2000: Codename
Hawkwind"
V. #1! Any info on what looks to me like a gem??
I know the dates:
the first disc is The Sundown, Brixton 30.12.72
the second: Cambridge Corn Exchange, 1972.
I looked & my muddled mind couldn't find alot of info. I think this was
mentioned here, but as usual, I wasn't paying attention!!
Pam

--
        Pam Wheaton                    Cliff  Wheaton
   _____/----^---\____       The greatest tool for  world peace