NIK: Mexico, LA, Sweden

Mon Feb 28 11:55:09 EST 2000

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000, Andy Gilham wrote:

> Nik is doing a bit of globetrotting in the next few days!
>
> 3 March - Baja festival, Mexicali, Mexico, with Five-Fifteen
> 5 March - Spaceland, Los Angeles, USA, with the Space Ritual band
> 9, 11, 12 March - Swedish dates with Pseudo Sun

        Cor, he doesn't half move... Here, while you've got our EMI hat
on, Andy, can you tell me any of this? (a) who's going to be in this NTSR
lineup? (b) has _Kubano Kickasso_ come out yet? and (c) if Voiceprint
couldn't release _Greasy Trucker's Party_ because EMI objected, are EMI
planning to do anything with it? Yours,
                                        Jon
--
        |       Jonathan Jarrett             11 Manhattan Drive,   |