HW: Equipment (was Re: HW:Theremin)

dhuggins dhuggins at HYPERNOVA.NET
Sat Jan 1 14:13:01 EST 2000

OOPS, ignore the rest of the post after "Dave",

I swear, its the programs fault!  (Yeah, right, hehe)  My mail proggie was
messing up on me so bad (for another reason), I was cutting and pasting for
this and a couple of other messages.  It apparently grabbed everything in
the clipboard, for my outbox version of the message below stops after "Dave".