HW: Hawkwind at Strange Daze 98 MPEG audio

Kevin Sommers novadrive at HOME.COM
Wed Jan 12 21:07:41 EST 2000

This is a reply to a fairly old post, but......

No, I guess we see "Starfire Mountain Dreaming" on eBay.......

> (Actually, the concert must be copyrighted by someone [the person who
> recorded it]; I just don't know by whom!  Someone uploaded it to my FTP
> site, and I just moved it to the download area as a service to BOC-L
> folks.  I sincerely hope it doesn't end up as a bootleg as a result.)
Too late (see above).
I haven't heard this file yet, but from the tracklist, it sounds like what I
recorded on my MiniDisc recorder (and shared semi-widely).  If it IS from my
recording, during the warm-up which I called "Intro" you can hear Bob
Lennon's son saying "Kevin....Kevin" near the vicinity of my microphone.

> Cheers,
>
> Paul.
>
> NP: Cephas and Wiggins, _Dog Days of August_
>
> e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu
>
> "I don't live today; maybe tomorrow..."
>         --- James Marshall Hendrix

Kevin Sommers