HW: audio interview...

Denis Regenbrecht denis.regenbrecht at UNIBW-MUENCHEN.DE
Fri Jan 14 15:25:14 EST 2000

Bill Stewart wrote:

>  Thats right. They did 5 or 6 shows in the NY/NJ area. They lost S House
> after the Bottom Line shows along with the sword.  It was a short tour--
> about 12 dates. It was the first time we got to see Bob Calvert in the
> states. I saw about 6 of these shows and they were awesome!!

But what was so depressive/negative/etc. during the tour that the band
disbanded shortly thereafter and Dave sold his guitar after the last
gig?
What was/were the actual cause(s) for the band to break apart?

greetings from outer space

                D+R

--
"Nothing is true - everything is permissible"

                                        Hassan I Sabbah

www.d-rider.de