HW : Glastonbury voting

Michael Habiby mhabiby1 at NYCAP.RR.COM
Sat Jan 15 16:47:28 EST 2000

Pardon my streak of honesty here but are we not an organized and potent
enough force without "cheating".  I think the festival would like one vote
one person. Flame me if I am being whiney.

Mike

PS this comment is NOT directed to Rj or anyone else in particular.

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU]On
Behalf Of Sprawl
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2000 8:10 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
Subject: Re: HW : Glastonbury voting

Confirmed-  The site keeps track by IP address.
Vote, go offline, release IP address, login again, vote, etc.
But too many votes stacked in a short period will likely set off
alarms, I would guess..

Cookies are irrelevant, because I NEVER accept cookies.

"I'm sorry, but someone with the IP address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx has
already voted. Please click back."

Rj