HW: news clipping from St.Louis, circa "Space Ritual"

BL Young blyoung at BIGFOOT.COM
Sun Jan 16 05:22:46 EST 2000

Hi, these were emailed to me about 2 years ago, and they sat for a long
time on my hard drive while my webpage lived with a broken link for the
same period of time.  They're finally up, so thanks again to the kind
Hawkwind fan who sent them along to me.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/6568/hawkmisc.html

I've also just finished making my own copy of the "Starfire Mountain
Dreaming" bootleg, and I tried to fix that "stutter" error on Wheels.
Congratulations on a fine-sounding audience recording!  Good work.

I do think we should pick a better name, though.  Who is that guy on
ebay who called it "Starfire Mountain Dreaming"?  Nice artwork, but the
name doesn't do justice to the particulars of the event (a hawkwind gig
without Dave).  I really love the line that Richard yells "We are the
Ones who are Left!"  Is that too long to use for a good bootleg title?

Also, the last track "Brainstorm" includes a portion of Rizz's "Hawkwind
In Your Area", so that should probably be listed.

I'd emailed Dan Witt about his tree, so I'm hoping that I can be
involved in that when it gets going, so maybe we'll all get a nice copy
of this bootleg in the future.

Bryan Young        CANADA        blyoung AT bigfoot DOT com