BOC: Various

Mark Stears Modulus6bass at AOL.COM
Fri Jan 21 13:26:42 EST 2000

   Buck was using a Steinberger at the Cols. gig, unless he's using something
which resembles one which has been customized (Sorry, I'm not really an
afficianado of guitars, only basses). It was white, and had semispherical
routs in the body. It was the first time I've seen them since '84, so I'm not
really current on his guitar lineup or preferences.
                                                        Personally, I never
liked the 4 string Steinberger basses, their necks being so small. To say it
felt like a broomstick to me is being generous. Never played a 5 str.   The
body shape is more or less of a non sequitur for me, so that was not the
reason for my general disliking.   -Mark