BOC: Bad Channels

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Mon Jan 24 00:27:31 EST 2000

> Blue Oyster Cult, is due soon. There will be bonus tracks and the
> whole CD will now consist of 30 tracks.<<<
>
> I wonder if the "bonus tracks" include any BOC stuff?  Anybody else know =
> about this?
>
> Brad Dahl

I just saw it at a record store in New Jersey this weekend. The cover
has some kinda demon-looking fellow on the front. It was an import,
priced at about 22 bucks American. I only briefly looked at the track
listing, and I didn't see any difference. If anything, I suspect the
"bonus tracks" were just more soundtrack bits. But I could be wrong.

--  Nick