HW: Star Nation cancelled

Thu Jul 13 14:19:50 EDT 2000

> P.S.  Jerry told me that he's got a CD-R with 4 Star Nation tracks, and
that
> the one he put up on A-I.com radio was the one really good one.  (Please
> don't ask me to burn a bunch of pirate copies for everyone...I don't know
> what the band's intentions are for them.  Especially now.)
==========================
OK - this is going to be a plug but I have to nip this in the bud before CD
pirates start to zoom up.
The CD-R is  a limited edition of 50 copies only and the remaining 47 are
being sold by CD Services Mail Order. They are hand-painted original artwork
by Richard, autographed by the group, and won't be repressed once they have
gone. They were only manufactured for the USA dates, but Jerry told me today
that they have been cancelled.
If anyone wants an original, I'm sure you know where to e.mail by now, but I
will warn you that the high price the group need to cover their costs of
doing it, means we have to ask for the retail price as virtually a normal
album price for a 5-track EP.
Sorry about the plug - if you don't like it, don't complain to me. But as
fans who want things like this, it would be a bit silly if you didn't know
what was going on.
Happy to serve,
Andy Garibaldi.