Re;Thin Lizzy - it's not over until the album comes out....

Tue Jun 13 14:02:01 EDT 2000

Robert, I really think you need to chill out. Have you heard this lineup?
I have a very good friend that saw this lineup or the similar one that toured some time back and he said it was kickass! That's coming rom a hardcore fan that has all their releases and has seen them many times.

Exactly - you know a load of rock mail order places in the UK have refused to take more than one copy because of this state of affairs with the name and the tracks - well, here at CD Services, we know a good set of musicians and tracks when we see it and we are covered, so when your local rock place sells out in the first five minutes of day one, you know where to come (and watch us sell out as well, now I';ve said all that!!!)
Andy Garibaldi
http://www.cd-services.com