HW: Alien/Love In Space

Ductor, Dan [NEUUS] DDUCTOR at NEUUS.JNJ.COM
Tue Jun 20 18:53:39 EDT 2000

I'd like to add Sputnik Stan and Xenomorph.  Classic tunes!!

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   Andy Gilham [SMTP:Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM]
        Sent:   Tuesday, June 20, 2000 3:46 PM
        To:     BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
        Subject:        Re: HW: Alien/Love In Space

        >>Well I sure think Alien 4 is one of the best of that era.  I just
can't
        get enough of the CD.

        >Which live release are you referring to in relation to Alien4?

        LOVE IN SPACE, I'd have thought...  ALIEN 4, to my mind, was so
nearly a
        terrific album, but Ron was too undisciplined; his vocals are all
over the
        place.  Nevertheless, "Alien I Am" and "Blue Skin" are both really
great.

        There's a sequence of four tracks at the end of the first disc of
LOVE IN
        SPACE, which is as good as anything post-PXR5.

        -- Andy

        mailto:Andy.Gilham at btinternet.com;
http://www.andy.gilham.btinternet.co.uk