reccomendations?

Chris Warburton desdinova at BREATHEMAIL.NET
Wed Jun 21 19:22:18 EDT 2000

At 21:31 20/06/00, Bill wrote:
> > << S: if you get a chance to catch the current Tony Levin tour, GO!!! >>

Would if I could, but I can't *g*

>         I'll second that...
>
>         I saw T-Lev with the California Guitar Trio (mix of CGT alone,
>T-Lev alone and both together) and it was incredible.[Nice guys too,
>signed many items after the show, very friendly]  The _Waters of
>Eden_ band looks like a knock-out too.
>         Check out http://www.papabear.com for tour and album info

 From somewhere on (I think) http://www.cgtrio.com there is a link to a
RealAudio stream of the whole of one of these shows (from Denver),
including a guest appearance by the sax player Bill Rieflin.  Amazing
music, though the video was more "Frame By Frame" (GRINNZ)

ChrisW
ObGigToCome: KC @ Shepherds Bush (rubs hands with glee)