OFF: Illuminatus!

Richard Lockwood rich-l at GEOCITIES.COM
Fri Jun 23 11:44:17 EDT 2000

> <<  unstable folks are
> just that, and one cannot blame the source material for the act.
> ===
> but of course!
> no 'blame' suggested by this one.
>
> Antonio's particular style of WACK happened to fit in w/the discussion;
and
> it wouldnt take _too_ much digging to find people who were similarly
hostile
> to/ afraid of the tolkien trilogy.
> ==
> <<else big brother will come down and make life severely not fun anymore
:)>>
> ==
> they're working on it already,
> aren't they?

I've got a bunch of hobbits at the bottom of my garden, who regularly break
in through the back window, mess up my living room, throw records and CD's
all over the floor, drink all my beer and fill the sink with washing up.  I
never hear them, but just see the carnage the next morning.  Bastards.

Cheers,

Rich.