OFF: Illuminatus!

Michael S. Habiby cableshoppe at GLOBAL2000.NET
Fri Jun 23 11:56:58 EDT 2000

I think those are dwarves.. Hobbits always clean up after themselves..

Get a dragon.. that will get rid of the pesky devils.

_______________________
Michael S. Habiby
VP Sales and Marketing
the CableShoppe, inc.
One Prospect Ave.
Albany, NY 12206
(800) 386-2300
(518) 489-0269 - fax
cableshoppe at global2000.net <mailto:cableshoppe at global2000.net>
or mhabiby1 at nycap.rr.com <mailto:mhabiby1 at nycap.rr.com>
"The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled." --
Plutarch.