more reccomendation request

Sun Jun 25 06:57:27 EDT 2000

Subject: Re: more reccomendation request

> Check out O Yuki Conjugate for that ethinic ambient kind of thing - the
one I have is _Peyote_
-----------------
Anything is great but 'Under Currents' and 'Equator' are superb. I put them
on in concert at a festival I did back inh '86 or '87 - they scared the crap
out of the synth  fans with more drums and percussion than you could shake a
rainstick at, but what a set - I really must release it one day!!

 Also, some of Steve Roach's more recent stuff is in this
 vein, like the semi live album _On This Planet'
------------------
Hmm,,,,great artist but not so sure for this purpose

I've been curious about Muslimgauze but with so
 many discs in the bin I'm hesitant about a random grab.
I too have been curious about Muslimgauze. I recall a review of a
retrospective CD (maybe a double or more ?) which came out last year; the
review seemed to suggest this gave a good intro. Also the album _Citadel_,
but
 with so many releases you might get a stinker. I'd be interested to know
your opinion though.
I've done a load of Muslimgauze CD reviews for the CD Services catalogues,
so if anyone would like those e.mailing to them, then just send me a
reminder to:
agcdser at aol.com
Thanks,
Andy Garibaldi.

se, heard good things a looong time ago on rec.music.industrial about  a
collection called Twilight Earth, kind of tribal darkwave material.