OFF: now 90s v. 80s

hijinks at UTARLG.UTA.EDU hijinks at UTARLG.UTA.EDU
Wed Mar 8 11:58:37 EST 2000

Just think: the innocuousness that we now--perhaps nostalgically, perhaps
not--assign to Duran Duran will probably be assigned to the Backstreet
Boys ten years from hence. Just think of the utterly new high in banal low
that ten years' worth of increased corporate marketing prowess could
produce. The DDs and BBs will be nothing in comparison.

prognistically,
thomas