HW novel

Tim Gadd lupercal at GEOCITIES.COM
Sat Mar 18 00:57:25 EST 2000

At 07:47 PM 3/17/00 -0000, nigel.kew wrote:
>To all,
>
>A few decades ago I recall borrowing from a friend a Hawkwind novel where
the band battled some bad vibe dudes using sonic projectors or some such.
Anyway I can't remember the name of the book or the author, I was wondering
if any member of this esteemed group also recalls such a thing if they could
fill in the blanks, since I would very much like to get my hands on said item.

I wouldn't normally use the list for purposes such as this, but if you are
after Queens of Deliria, I have a copy for auction ebay, with about a day
left on it

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=279535073

Sorry, this list set-up doesn;t seem to allow responding by email, or I
would have kept it off the list.
--
Tim Gadd
Hobart, Tasmania