HW - Dr Hasbeen

Fri Mar 24 21:50:54 EST 2000

Mark Lee provided the details of the Dr Hasbeen CD's - a footnote:
When Matin of the band sent to me the original three CD's, he had priced
them way too high and the mix was terrible - vocals way upfront,
instruments out the back, not exactly mind-blowing but OK. We tried to
sell a few, largely failed and I said exactly what I thought was wrong -
the way you do!!!
Lo and behold, totally out of the blue one day, along came the remixes,
now sounding wonderful, and at a sensible price, late followed by the,
currently latest, 'Visions' album. I would recommend al of these to
Hawkfans who may not yet be familiar with the band.
Andy G.