HW Galstonbury '90

Mon Mar 27 20:51:26 EST 2000

Ref Darrin McKeehan and Glastonbury

OOooops.......sorry - didn't mean to offend. We clearly disagree on this
album and the '82 job - funny how music can produce such opposite
reactions. I went OTT on what I said, partially because the customer
reaction to G'bury '90 here at CD Services, UK, mirrored what I said and
a lot of people who bought it thought and said the same.
I'll be a little more restrained next time - probably means I've
offended everyone now!!!
But we do agree on 'Thrilling Adventures' - a gem if ever there was one
Andy G.