HW and CD Services

Wed Mar 29 01:56:21 EST 2000

28 Mar jason wrote:
To complete the cycle of the plug, how might one see the
catalogue/contact
the aforementioned CD Services?

Well, just for starters e.mail your full name, address and tel No plus
e.mail to me at:
andygee at dial.pipex.com
then I'll send you a set of catalogues.
Then if you want to order, you simply phone (01382-776595 - 24 hrs -
daytime me, then plus ansafone), fax (01382-736702) or e.mail
(CDSer at aol.com) your credit/switch card details, or send in
cheque/postal order/IMO/Eurocheque, depending on where in the world you
reside, and that's it. You'll get a cutomer number but I'll deal with
that when you call/contact.
Simple and secure - when the official CD Services web site is up and
running by approx end of April, there will be an ultra-easy way to order
there, too.

Andy G (CD Services, Dundee, Scotland)