HW Glastonbury Controversy

Zeitgeist stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK
Thu Mar 30 08:28:28 EST 2000

That would be because the sig was snipped from the reply but it should be
below now, and if not it's http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com

Stuart

Blessings and peace from all at; Zeitgeist, PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6
8YL, UK

"The way I keep in touch with the world is very gingerly, because the
world touches too hard"  Don Van Vliet

http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com
http://www.stuarthamilton.co.uk