Sonic Attack -No Ducking!

Andreas Stuewe Andreas.Stuewe at T-ONLINE.DE
Thu Mar 30 12:55:42 EST 2000

Bernhard Pospiech schrieb:
> >Also, what is the actual date and venue for Kings of Speed?
>
> Bochum, Zeche, 08 October 1991 (Germany)
>
> I was there and I know who made the original tape
>

> Bernhard

I was there too. And Rainer Wangler as well. And if one listens closely to the
end of the CD there is some German talking there from all of us 3. We were very
disappointed about this gig, it was the 1st HW gig as a 3-piece. And they played
only for about 75 minutes, which left a lot of space on my C90 tape - oops!

Andreas