Sonic Attack -No Ducking!

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at HOME.INS.DE
Thu Mar 30 13:48:25 EST 2000

At 19:55 30.3.2000 +0200, you wrote:
>Bernhard Pospiech schrieb:
>> >Also, what is the actual date and venue for Kings of Speed?
>>
>> Bochum, Zeche, 08 October 1991 (Germany)
>>
>> I was there and I know who made the original tape
>>

>> Bernhard
>
>I was there too. And Rainer Wangler as well. And if one listens closely to
the
>end of the CD there is some German talking there from all of us 3. We were
very
>disappointed about this gig, it was the 1st HW gig as a 3-piece. And they
played
>only for about 75 minutes, which left a lot of space on my C90 tape - oops!

Yeah, I remember!
We made it to Tilburg, Cologne, Osnabrueck and Bochum on this tour and had
a lot of fun though the gigs were not the best HAWKWIND gigs we have seen

For me the Hammersmith gig on 16.05.1992 was the best I have ever seen
(also as a 3 piece but they played as if they were 6 on stage)

Bernhard