HW: The Time Of The Hawklords

Steve P Steve at DOREMI.CO.UK
Wed May 3 14:54:32 EDT 2000

On Wed, 3 May 2000 14:52:00 +0100, you sent through the ether:

>You've not read Byzantium Endures then, eh, Steve?

Happy to report no.. :)

My understanding is that the feud twixt Moorcock & Calvert was on a
personal level rather than a creative one, they didn`t get on, & there
was some girlfriend stealing.. (ooh!) I`ll say no more..

I've met them both, & obviously spent more time around Calvert, but I
still hold onto my belief that Calvert is the only bone fide genius I`ve
ever met, with Moorcock I always got the impression that if you didn`t
know who he was he`d tell you.. Calvert would be too busy ranting about
whatever had pissed him off in todays Telegraph for stuff like that

Personal opinions.

-S.