OFF: Virus alert (genuine)

Ductor, Dan [NEUUS] DDUCTOR at NEUUS.JNJ.COM
Fri May 5 11:45:46 EDT 2000

Like DEVO said, "Freedom from choice, is what you want".

Dr. Dan

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   Dan Witt [SMTP:lwitt1 at USWEST.NET]
        Sent:   Thursday, May 04, 2000 9:36 PM
        To:     BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
        Subject:        Re: OFF: Virus alert (genuine)

        > The US government usually acts in the interests of capitalism,
doesn't it?

        I don't know where that came from.  But, I wish the the U.S.
government
        did actually operate in the interest of capitalism.  Unfortunately
we're
        headed down the tubes right now.  With the government getting their
        little fingers in to everything we do, and regulating everything
they
        can think of, stomping on people's rights and big company's
        too(microsoft). It's scary when the feds can announce that MS is too
        popular, we're going to chop you up, or they send you a census form
and
        request to know how many toilets you have(of course that information
        would never be used to harm you etc).  Nope, the US government is
not
        interested in real capitalism right now.  Sadly a lot of people
don't
        want to be free anymore anyway, they'd rather have the goverment do
        everything for them.