HW: The Time Of The Hawklords

Michael S. Habiby cableshoppe at GLOBAL2000.NET
Fri May 5 13:24:34 EDT 2000

Personally I love the lyrics from the Chonicals live album.  I think they
did a more than decent job tracing the epic. Some of the lyrical hooks like
in Moonglum are very memorable.  Of course I have been a MM and Eternal
Champion fan since 1973 (or so I dont remember the first year I read Elric)
(Although I do remember a fine sendoff in one of the wargame magazines I
read as a child called El-Duck of Melba-Toast)so I am pretty biased.

As for the music this double live CD is very fine IMHO.  The orig studio
doesnt cut it as much for me.

Michael S. Habiby
VP Sales and Marketing
the CableShoppe, inc.