HW: The Time Of The Hawklords

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Sun May 7 12:24:08 EDT 2000

Interesting how people's mileage varies.

To me, Huw was a vital part of that era's sound and when he left, I was
devastated. I went to the St. Albans gig of the first tour without him
and kept thinking "shit, where is Huw? How come he has gone?"
Unfortunately, the atmosphere wasn't very good at that gig (there were
some hecklers on the balcony who kept shouting "Hawkshit!") and I didn't
really enjoy it. I made a diabolical ultra-crap tape of it (barely
listenable) but when I listened to it a few months ago, the band
actually put in a really good performance - very impressive in fact.

BTW, I saw a gig list which had Bridgit listed in the personnel and I
have absolutely no recollection of her being there that night.

Mark

In message <4.1.20000506223428.009b9840 at pophost.tardis.ed.ac.uk>, Dave
Berry <daveb at TARDIS.ED.AC.UK> writes