HW: Bar Break Time?

Chris Raymond chrisr at TIAC.NET
Mon May 8 17:52:22 EDT 2000

I cannot perceive taking a bar break or a trip to the urinal while HW are on
stage. To see Huw with Hawkwind play Coded Languages  or Living on a Knife Edge
or anything else would require my total concentration and focus. My eyes
technically might be closed, but I would be focused! Ah... to be British!
Chris