OFF: Using Napster

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Fri May 12 12:26:47 EDT 2000

Well, you can always repeatedly disconnect and reconnect in hopes of finding
someone on a different Napster server who is carrying the music you're
looking for.  Also, for the BOC problem, try adding someone carrying a
non-Reaper song to your "hotlist"...that will allow you to look over all the
songs that person has available, which may include lots of other BOC tracks
that didn't show up on the BOC search thanks to the 100 item limit.

Here's a question for those with more Napster experience than I have: is
there any way to contact the listed users directly?  That would be VERY
helpful, but I have yet to figure out how to do that, if there is in fact a
way...thanks!

Steven Tice