OFF: Using Napster

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Fri May 12 12:43:23 EDT 2000

The latest version of Napster allows one to chat with list users....kinda like
Instant Messenger.  This is very helpful when trying to download a large file
to attempt to get the user not to go off-line in the middle of a download (I
hate that!).  As a song is downloading, you can also listen to it.   As with the
previous version, you can change the 100 item limit in Preferences.