BOC-L Digest - 15 May 2000 to 16 May 2000 (#2000-52)

Bill Knispel moonglum at ECLIPSE.NET
Wed May 17 08:58:07 EDT 2000

I am sending this e-mail on behalf of Bill Knispel.  He was admitted into
the hospital yesterday when they found a huge lump in his chest.  He was
diagnosed with hotchkins.  I am sending out messages to all his friends and
lists to let all of you know what has happened to him.  I am also sending
his phone number at the hospital and his home address in case anyone wants
to call him or send a card.  Thank you in advance for all you positive
thoughts.

Bill's wife,
Donna

Bill's hospital number- (908)788-9498

Bill's home address-  12 Front Street  Apt. B
                                Frenchtown, NJ  08825

Enter the labyrinth:
http://members.xoom.com/Yyrkoon.1/home.htm (Bill's website)
http://members.xoom.com/Morathi/home.htm (Donna's website)