HW: Angels Of Death

Clemens & Associates clemens at TRAIL.COM
Fri May 19 10:14:01 EDT 2000

Not so far fetched- at my first HW concert (Space Ritual/Santa Monica,CA)
Mrs. Timothy Leary spoke before the band came on and told the story about
how they were in a bar and heard Silver Machine being played on the jukebox,
but they didn't know who it was by but they kept playing it.  When they left
the bar they found a copy of the single on the seat of their truck.

the other Mark L
Santa Fe