HW: lyrics/tabs

Doug Bates Doug.Bates at TUCCSTER.TUCC.UAB.EDU
Fri May 26 11:25:14 EDT 2000

> (Hate to criticise, but I reckon that you're playing a
> semi-tone higher!)
> Drop 'em all by one fret and you'll find the playing a lot easier,

I noticed this too, Assault & Battery seems to be in different
keys on Palace Springs and Warrior.

Anyone willing to tackle the Demented Man? I can't get this
one down.

I try one more (here at work), without my guitar.

     Arrival In Utopia

     F#
     We dreamed of golden shiny towers,
     Of lazy days and thrilling hours,
     Of fields of wonder, streets so fair,
     G                           F#
     Of amber ships which sailed through the air.

     We dreamed of steel and glass and wire,
     Of days of wine and nights of fire,
     We dreamed of dogs that talked like boys,
     Of girls who flew, of unnamed joys.
     And now our dreams are true,
     We don't know what to do,
     Cause we don't like it here,
     There's nothing for us to fear,
     B              A          (3X)
     Bored mindless in Utopia
     F#
     in Utopia

Use E-barre chords, during the verse hammer on/off with
your index finger on the 6th string for added rhythm. Palm
muting sounds good while singing.

--
Doug Bates