rare Best of Hawkwind cassette on ebay

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Fri May 26 18:01:55 EDT 2000

In a message dated 5/26/00 11:33:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time, DASLUD at AOL.COM
writes:

> This rare item, which only ever made it to cassette:
>
>  1990  The Best of Hawkwind (volume #2 of Metal Classic series by EMI)
>           (cassette only)
>          Space is Deep
>          Wind of Change
>          Master of the Universe
>          You Know You're Only Dreaming
>          Psychedelic Warlords (Disappear in Smoke)
>          Hall of the Mountain Grill
>
>  is up for auction on www.ebay.com if any kollectors don't have it.
>
>  FoFP

---wow, I found this at Musicplus in a bargain bin for $3...like 3-4 years
ago...it's a pretty useless cassette, collecting dust in my closet...ironic
to think it might be the rarest HW thing I own... any bids?? :) Chuck