HW - Krel concert and more

K Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Wed May 31 15:25:24 EDT 2000

Andy Gee-wizzed...

>Hi People,
>Just got back from the amazing free concert by Krel's alter-ego,
Cyber-Krel, >outside the massive Sainsburys Supermarket in Stafford. Krel
played the best >electronic music set I have heard in years to thousands of
amazed shoppers,

Ummmm...shit....next Quarkspace will be at Krogers!  :)

>for a huge three and a quarter hour set. I hope to have some photos on a
web >site soon and maybe Jerry would like a report for the online AI?

He's not here, but I can tell you he would.  I sent him your last one (the
aforementioned Nik-Fifteen gig).  Up this weekend.

>Ploughing through the 100+ e.mails, I thought I'd let Keith know that the
Gong >'Est Mort' CD is out anytime now.

Great!

>Regarding Mikka's tape, pretty good, but, really, you need a ten cassette
box >set to come even close.

It was Chuck's tape actually.  Or tapes I should say.

>There's now a ltd edition Spacehead CD-R called 'Earth Ritual Previews' or
>something like that (only just got it)

They can only use that title if they never actually release 'Earth Ritual.'  :)
Make sure they know that!

>But I do feel a little saddened when you get things as amazing as the new
>Starfield CD and people don't bother with an album that is absolutely
>tailor-made for Hawkfans

Um....is this the band that you were teasing me about before?  I never did
find out what it was you were all excited about.  Give me more
details...country, label, instrumentation, song-styles, improv vs.
vocal-songs, etc.

Grakkl (FAA)