Rob the b**tard!

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Nov 2 12:16:37 EST 2000

bedroom trancer writes:

> you've not heard the glastonbury '90 hawkwind live cd on voiceprint i =
> take it?
>
> it sounds like a really poor bootleg that was recorded in the crowd you =
> can even here people talking about there dog eating some hash or =
> something?=20

I recently spoke to the guy who made the recording. It seems that
certain elements in the travellers field decided to bugger up his tape.
At one point they organised a circle of dogs to run around him. Someone
also drove a van through the crowd at the gig, apparently also to
disrupt things.

Can't comment myself. Turns out I was asleep about half a mile away. The
grapevine failed me that time :-(

FoFP