HW: Dave Brock Poem

Mark Jermy m.jermy at CRANFIELD.AC.UK
Fri Nov 3 04:25:09 EST 2000

Hi folks,
assuming we are talking about the same point in the set- First Landing on
Medusa was definitely one of the poems, sent a chill up my spine. The words
are available on Knut Gerwer's excellent Robert Calvert page at
http://www.thing.de/projekte/future/calwords.htm#medusa

(front page is http://www.thing.de/projekte/future/welcome.htm).

Out of interest, what quirk of history made the Blue Oyster Cult list into
the Hawkwind information superhighway?

Cheers,
Mark