We are BOC, born to kick your ass.

Michael Habiby mhabiby1 at NYCAP.RR.COM
Sat Nov 4 11:29:53 EST 2000

What a great show!!  Couple of comments to add to Jason's thoughts.

Every song was fairly long. They were in no rush last night.

The new song Pocket is a Buck song for a first listening it sounds up to
Buck's usual high standards.

Eric let the AUDIENCE choose whether we wanted to hear Veterans of the
Psychic Wars or Astronomy... We chose Astronomy.  It was an audience of the
faithful for the most part with some College kids thrown in...

As usual Buck's boogie was very good.

Allan played a lot of guitar... at least it seemed to me.. so Eric could do
more keyboards... or maybe it was just cause I was s...... well you know..

Great meeting all the Listers who made the show.

The opening band was called Dave Smith and Bad Karma.. Definitely BAD
karma... avoid if you can.

Well that about wraps it up for this life... have a good one.. now back to
your regularly scheduled programming.

Mike H.