Blackman Aid - a very worthy cause!!

Michael Blackman michaelangelo68 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Wed Nov 8 19:53:09 EST 2000

Hello good people!!

You may remember me from way back in November at the BeeHive for the Brixton
show.  That guy from Australia that flew all the way from Australia to see Hawkwind!  The one with the badges....
Well here he is again, with an itch to get back there for the Xmas show.

If you havn't deleted this message by now I'll get straight to the point.

I need a little help getting back.  But Im not asking for free money.

I am offering :

1 Original Name Badge and an original poster
For $30 Australian Dollars  (10 english pounds or $15 US approx)
{this helps cover material costs as well as hopefully get me on a flight.}

To be fair I will keep a log of all entries on my web site (of which only those
participating will have access to.
If the amount for the plane fair is not met I will donate any profits over my
material costs to a charity that we agree upon.

Feel free to express your feelings & thoughts on this by emailing me at
michaelangelo68 at ozemail.com.au
(not the ninja turtle thing - the artist)

p.s. any heartfelt donations to this worthy cause will receive an autographed
photo of ME as well as their name glorified on my Hawkwind fan web site
for ...... a very long time ......

Artwork will be posted at the Electric Tepee in the next day or so.

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~michaelangelo68/Html/Electric_Tepee.htm

Michael B