Blackman Aid - a very worthy cause!!

Sun Nov 12 14:03:34 EST 2000

Not too much to ask to help a fellow Hawkfan - give something tangible to someone this Xmas and help MB over here - it'll make you feel like you've contributed to a very worthy cause indeed - I'll be replying now.
Andy G'b.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michael Blackman
  To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
  Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2000 12:53 AM
  Subject: Blackman Aid - a very worthy cause!!

  Hello good people!!

  You may remember me from way back in November at the BeeHive for the Brixton
  show.  That guy from Australia that flew all the way from Australia to see Hawkwind!  The one with the badges....
  Well here he is again, with an itch to get back there for the Xmas show.

  If you havn't deleted this message by now I'll get straight to the point.

  I need a little help getting back.  But Im not asking for free money.

  I am offering :

  1 Original Name Badge and an original poster
  For $30 Australian Dollars  (10 english pounds or $15 US approx)
  {this helps cover material costs as well as hopefully get me on a flight.}

  To be fair I will keep a log of all entries on my web site (of which only those
  participating will have access to.
  If the amount for the plane fair is not met I will donate any profits over my
  material costs to a charity that we agree upon.

  Feel free to express your feelings & thoughts on this by emailing me at
  michaelangelo68 at ozemail.com.au
  (not the ninja turtle thing - the artist)

  p.s. any heartfelt donations to this worthy cause will receive an autographed
  photo of ME as well as their name glorified on my Hawkwind fan web site
  for ...... a very long time ......

  Artwork will be posted at the Electric Tepee in the next day or so.

  http://www.ozemail.com.au/~michaelangelo68/Html/Electric_Tepee.htm

  Michael B