HW: Support bands #1 - a general approach

Sun Nov 12 15:04:55 EST 2000

On Tue, 7 Nov 2000, Chris Warburton wrote:

> Now I'm just awaiting the arrival of Col. Jon "Custer" Jarrett with the 7th
> Anti-Dance Cavalry *GGG*

        You malign me, this is an expanding are of interest for me, though
I have to admit that so far only Orbital have really taken root in the
collection. There is only so much money, and so many previous
obsessions... Nonetheless, I've nothing against dance as a genre, just
against the huge amount of uninspired chaff that seems to clog it for the
newcomer. It's trip-hop I tend to to rail against, but that's only because
it seems to get a response :-)

        Oh, and I only ever made Cdt. Sgt. Yours,
                                                  Jon (who did as a result
get to put a Chipmuck through a loop-the-loop, almost the sole reason for
joining the Corps a long time ago)

     Jon Jarrett (01223 514989)       jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk