Off: Tecno etc. was HW: Support bands #1 - a general approach

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Mon Nov 13 14:05:55 EST 2000

On Sun, 12 Nov 2000 21:43:55 +0000, Nick Medford <nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK>
wrote:
>In message <019c01c04cdf$9d4f1ec0$930abc3e at s8d3c4>, ANDREW
>GARIBALDI <andygee at DIAL.PIPEX.COM> writes
>>Ah yes- Nurse With Wound - a guy called Steve Stapleton and have I got some
>>stories about him in the archive. He was (he is still alive but I've not
>>heard from him in years and years)
>
>You can catch up at www.brainwashed.com/nww (great site, well worth
>visiting.)

And while you're there, be absolutely certain to check out the "influences"
list at the bottom of the page at:

http://brainwashed.com/nww/links.html

No where else will you see *so many* incredibly cool musical entities
listed in one place ...

        -Doug
         ceres at sirius.com