SWIRLING MIST OF ACID FOGG AND THE BARON BRAVE BROCK

Richard Stockwell richard at CRANIUM.CO.NZ
Fri Nov 17 21:28:58 EST 2000

> anybody ever notice the weird effect you can get just by being in a room
with tripping people..."contact high"...."uncharted brain effects"????

Most definitely. There is still alot we don't know and understand about how
our thought processes inter-exchange with each other. The difference is
highly marked between being in a city where you have all these brain
patterns swirling around and being out in the countryside where there are
less people and so it gives the brain more room to think without being
influenced by other brain waves. I lived and worked on farms for 17 years
and the best part of the whole day was early in the morning at around 5 am
bringing a herd of cows in for milking. The thought patterns were incredibly
clear at that time of day and were even more heightened if I'd had a good
smoke the night before. You need to clear your brain out from time to time
and I strongly recommend some time out in the country where you can clean
out the cobwebs and polluted brainwaves.

Richard
Cranium Music