OFF : Ticketweb / Cope

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Nov 18 10:40:27 EST 2000

after the queuing twice fun at Brixton because of the "confirmations"
rather than actual tix from Ticketweb, I find my Julian Cope Tickets
were circle seated, rather than downstairs standing. There was nothing
on the website about there being any different tickets available and we
were sent 4 shit seats at the back for seventy quid, despite ordering
them as soon as they went on sale. So nuts to Ticketweb, I'm not
ordering off them at all.

To anyone who saw Julian Cope last night at the Empire, sorry for being
so drunk.
--
Jon